To be able to use E2184B-KM Copier/Printer you first need to be granted access from Earl Harris in a form of a PIN. Only Faculty and select Graduate Students can be granted access to E2184B-KM Copier/Printer, please check with your supervisor about the access.
If you have been issued a PIN, than you will need to enable and configure the Account Track Authentication on your Windows machine.
First install a new printer on your system, please refer to this guide for installation instructions under Printing from Personal of Office Computer.
Enabling and Configuring Account Track Authentication
If new printer installation was successful, you will be able to to find the printer by going to Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners as pictured below.
- Select the printer and click on Manage button. This will also allow you check the queue and print a test page.
- Select Printing Preferences from the menu that appears.
- Click the Basic tab. It is the second tab from left most tab at the top. Then click the Authentication/Account Track button.
- Leave the Department Name field blank. In the Password field, enter the PIN that was provided for you.
- Click OK twice then close the Devices and Printers window.
After enabling and configuring Account Track Authentication you will be able to use E2184B-KM Copier/Printer. Your user name will appear next to the job you have submitted in the job list on the printer screen itself. You do not need to log into the printer, your print job will be completed right away.