- I need some software by Microsoft for a project, can you give it to me?
- I need some software by VMWare for a project, can you give it to me?
- How do I connect to MySQL?
- How do I login remotely to CS resources?
Guide to CS Systems
- Computing Facilities - The computing resources CS provides to students.
- Classroom Podiums - How to use technology in classrooms for teaching and recording
- Computing Labs - Description of the public and research computing labs.
- Widows Labs Downtimes - Chart Showing when the Windows Labs will be down for maintenance
- Windows Applications - Applications installed on windows lab machines.
- Remote Access - Access CS services remotely.
- Backups - Information about backups and file recovery.
- E-Mail - Information on email programs and setup.
Basic Tips and Tricks
- Getting Help - Details on helpful resources and documentation.
- CS Accounts - How to get an account to use CS computing resources, what passwords work where, and when accounts are removed.
- Changing and Resetting Your Password - How to get your CS password changed or reset.
- Printing - How to print and where to find the printers.
- Disk Usage - How to access your files on CS systems and resources available.
- Policy on Ethical Use of Computers in the CS Department at KSU - Guidelines on how systems should be used and treatment of violators.
- Personal Web Pages - Instructions on setting up your personal web site.